Subject: [Leica] Lens Choices - Final Installment
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 15:17:28 -0400

I think its flare going right into the lens which was printed down or
darkened. A hood could have helped but as the sun was almost on axis it
might have sneaked in there anyway. Its exactly the kind of thing that more
advanced multi coatings you're glad to have on your lens. Had it not been
for that you'd have gotten zilch.!