Subject: [Leica] Lens Choices - Final Installment
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 11:42:58 -0500

I'm not sure I ever saw Ted's tutorial.  What I have been told is that,
if one gets the lens close enough to the wire, it will _almost_
disappear.  My experience has taught me that the short focal length
lenses show the most wire.  A long lens, near the wire and focused some
distance away, has little problem making the wire disappear. But, that
long lens limits the angle of view.

So, we all make compromises. :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA