Subject: [Leica] Fujifilm Store Visit in Tokyo
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 09:09:49 +0900

HI Chris,
I agree the image quality from the Fuji lenses is exemplary. I preferred my
Fuji 50 - 200 to my nikon 300 for image quality but for action shots in
Africa the XT1 simply couldn?t keep up.
For this kind of image:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Eagles2014/_DSC1172.jpg.html>

I still need my Nikons - but like Jayanand I prefer the lighter smaller
package of the Fuji system if I can get away with it. Time will tell what I
end up packing for the next safari.
Cheers
Howard