Subject: [Leica] Fujifilm Store Visit in Tokyo
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 06:23:37 +0900

Hi Jayanand,
The 100 - 400 might be available for the Pantanal safari in 2016.
But I don?t think the XT 1 will follow focus as well as your Nikon.
By then there may be a new body.
Cheers
Howard

Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 09:22:04 +0530
From: Jayanand Govindaraj <jayanand at gmail.com>
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Fujifilm Store Visit in Tokyo

I will buy the 100-400 as soon as it is available - I have been told by my
eye surgeon that I am forbidden from lifting heavy items for some time, so
I will have to try to replace my Nikon Safari shooting kit with Fuji....the
other alternative to use lighter lenses and crop, because I will have to
get rid of my 200-400 for certain...
Cheers
Jayanand