Subject: [Leica] Subway scene
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 20:53:58 +0200

Hi Ted mon ami!

Welcome back! Thanks for looking and for your comment, I like it very much
and even I would like use it if one day I do my project about Communication.
With the iPhones we are losing a sane attitude, the old attitude to be alone
with our thoughts, the nice solitude. It seems that now we are unable to be
alone in solitude with our own thoughts.

Cheers
Lluis

El 22/04/2015, a les 20.03, Ted Grant <tedgrant at shaw.ca> va escriure: