Subject: [Leica] Sunset in Hong Kong
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 19:39:42 -0500

I was thinking of selling my Canon gear, including the L lenses (16-35,
24-70, 70-200) plus some primes.  But, I see that Canon has a new body
out with 50mp...maybe wait a while.  On top of all that, I see the new
Epson 21" printer supposedly has the best b&w and a 400-year print life
(everlasting fame).

Ken