Subject: [Leica] OT Question - Lightroom
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 15:48:18 -0400

Gene -

You can do it two ways.  Either go ahead and move all of the files and then
when you open LR there will be a question mark by the moved files.  It will
ask if you want to relocate the files.  Just browse to the new location and
click and all will be relocated with all of their file info.  Or you can
select all of the files in LR and tell it to Export as Catalog.  It will
move the whole catalog with all of the information.

Hope this helps!

Tina