Subject: [Leica] Eloise's passport photo
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 08:55:27 +0800

Hi Luggers,
Eloise?s parents have gotten her birth documentation in order and are off to
get her a US passport. Her daddy is American so this can be done.
It takes about two weeks. Her mom is Canadian and on the Canadian website it
says it takes 14 months for overseas birth documents to be verified and a
passport issued - so obviously if Ellie wants to see her great grandmother
this summer she will have to do it as an American. When I was a Canadian
diplomat we issued a passport to a new born with clean documentation in
about a week. So much for improved efficiency at the Government level.

Here?s Ellie?s passport photo.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Eloise/Ellyppt.jpg.html>

Please look large. C&C always welcome.

Howard.