Subject: [Leica] SD Card Questions, M(240) Gearhead Edition
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 08:47:10 +0530

Don't know about Leica, but it makes a pretty big difference on my Fujis
and even bigger difference on the Nikon D800E - I am specifically talking
about SD cards here. The big bottleneck in taking bursts is always the
buffer and write speed, and I would always upgrade the SD card as the
cheapest way possible of improving it. If you do not take bursts, it should
not matter one bit. Like everything photographic, it depends on the use we
put eqipment to...
Cheers
Jayanand