Subject: [Leica] SD Card Questions, M(240) Gearhead Edition
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 22:03:10 -0400

Just in case someone is interested as I know D700's are not uncommon on the
LUG my year old 60mb's fast card listed below  from last year is not made
any more. They are 160mb's fast now and cost a bit less,  50 bucks instead
of 60. That's the 16gb card.  The word is out that the camera itself only
writes to 25 or 35 mb's per second. So it would seem to be a waste of money.
Any of it.  But I think it would still work. And somehow it just might be a
good thing.
Driving a Ferrari 25mph is a good thing right?