Subject: [Leica] SD Card Questions, M(240) Gearhead Edition
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 21:31:06 -0400

I have used the Sandisk Ultra cards and can tell no difference from any
other SD card, including the Transcend cards that I usually use.  Maybe I
don't shoot as many bursts and don't need as much speed as others might,
but I have found that a normal SD card works just as well as any of the
super, ultra, extreme, or high speed ones do.  But then I have never run
into a bottleneck problem with any card.

Tina