Subject: [Leica] People in Semana Santa, Barcelona 2015 / 2
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 23:55:47 +0200

Hi Douglas,

Thank you very much for looking and for your comments. Actually I have
printed 87 pictures and I shall select 50 or so for the exhibition, I don?t
think I will include these ones, one of the reasons is that in one side I
agree that these dramatic and powerful, but I think also that this kind of
pictures are the that we (the photographers) like but they will be probably
not be in the preferences of general people, mainly in the commercial aspect
to sell the exhibited pictures, I will not hesitate if it was a ?photo
exhibition? only without the intention to sell, but on my case I?m not
sure?. Well at least this my opinion? , of course we never know, the people
preferences are so different!

Thanks again Douglas

Cheers
Lluis