Subject: [Leica] IMG: Family Travel
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2015 22:28:46 -0500

Hi Douglas,
Our dog was pretty "laid back" and calm, and was no problem at all in
car or plane.  Our black tomcat, on the other hand, never took to
traveling at all.  In a plane, he was in a carrier, but in our car, he
was free to move around.  His usual habit in the car was to get beneath
the driver's or front passenger's seat, lock all four claws in the
carpet, and dare me to pull him out.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA