Subject: [Leica] PESO: a call for help
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2015 23:27:38 -0400 (EDT)

Nathan,

I think the color is better.

Gene

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nathan Wajsman" <photo at frozenlight.eu>
To: "lug Group" <lug at leica-users.org>, "Olympus Camera Discussion"
<olympus at thomasclausen.net>
Sent: Saturday, April 4, 2015 12:24:29 PM

I do not usually ask for your help in editing photos?I consider that it is
up to me decide what to post and up to you to decide whether I have posted
pearls or garbage. But for once I am in genuine doubt. I am selecting
pictures from Semana Santa to make a small gallery. The processions
culminate tomorrow, so I will likely go downtown during the day to document
the meeting of the Virgin and the resurrected Jesus in front of Alicante?s
city hall that marks the end of Easter here. Right now, I am editing the
pictures from last night, and what I cannot decide is whether to present
them in B&W or color. On the one hand, the colors are an integral part of
the events; but then again, presenting the images in B&W changes the mood to
something more menacing, for example in the PAD I posted earlier today.

Here is an example of an image in color:
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/belgiangator/misc/Viernes_santo_color.jpg.html

and the same image in B&W:
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/belgiangator/misc/Viernes_santo_bw.jpg.html

Which one do you prefer, and why?

I would like to have the entire gallery in color or in B&W.

TIA,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain