Subject: [Leica] Easter Egg Hunt
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2015 20:40:33 -0500

I received a late afternoon call inviting me to come over to my son's
house for an Easter Egg Hunt, staged for my gr-gr-kids and some of their
cousins, followed by a barbecue supper.  Not one to pass up a meal, I
was soon on the scene, where the fun was well underway.  I grabbed a few
shots while the kids wore themselves out on the hillside.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Gotta+Concentrate.jpg.html

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Are+They+in+the+Tree.jpg.html

And then it was time to examine the loot.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Checking+the+Loot.jpg.html

First two with E-510 and Takumar 200/4

Last one with X-E1 and 18-55.

C & C welcomed.