Subject: [Leica] Tokyo camera style
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 13:04:44 +0200

Thanks, Don, but sorry ... those weren't mine, just some I enjoyed.

It's not bad here at all now. In fact, we are approaching that time of
the year when you wouldn't be able to drag me out of Scandinavia no
matter how hard you tried. The sun is coming back:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/dlridings/2015/

Last week on my way home from Odense, at Copenhagen Central. In my old
age, I find that a IIIf and an Elmar fit nicely in a baggy pocket.
Both bought here on the LUG.

Best,
Daniel

PS: Thanks, Sonny, for reminding me about Dirk. I was trying to
remember what his web site was a couple of weeks ago.