Subject: [Leica] Crowd and Street photography
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 12:06:30 +0200

Leon,

Thank you very much for your nice comment, I'm really happy you appreciate
?emotion?, for me communicate ?emotion? is everything in a picture. This is
why I usually love a lot the pictures from Tina in Honduras, Guatemala and
now in Cuba.

Cheers
Lluis

El 17/04/2015, a les 5.26, Leon Pomeroy <drleonpomeroy at verizon.net> va