Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Sonnar 50/1.5
From: dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella)
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 23:58:01 -0400

The focus shift is real, but the adjustment is the slightest movement of the
ring, usually a hair toward infinity at wide apertures. I routinely use this
with an M 240, which is the highest resolution thing it fits, and it is not
disappointing. The behavior is no worse than a 75 Summilux.

Chris is right that it is not a Summicron, but it is not designed to be.

Dante