Subject: [Leica] WTB: Hasselblad 501 CM kit
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2015 21:14:37 -0400

I agree on the no C yes CF and make sure you can an in effect camera
complete with finder, back and lens as those tend to be the best deals. Even
good if its not quite the exact configuration you're going for. Another
finder, back or lens is never going to hurt.
Backs will most often need a CLA which will run into real money.