Subject: [Leica] Mark Rabiner
From: leopoldgreen at mac.com (Leopold Green)
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2015 14:36:46 +0100

is this meant to be funny?

the arguments of the last week are tiresome and not a little petty - it is
only metal and glass and money - anyone buying leica [new or secondhand] may
well be making a choice between a better model car or a more expensive
holiday but they aren't making a choice between food and camera, between
mortgage and lens so does it really need acrimony here?