Subject: [Leica] My high school
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2015 16:08:39 -0400

The classrooms actually have large windows, but the back of the building
is just the auditorium, where you wouldn?t want windows, and a large
storage room behind one of the gyms. I plan to photograph the front of it
soon, which includes the original 1920s building.

Many newer schools have few classroom windows. There are two high schools
here whose architecture reminds me of prisons. Depressing from the
outside, worse if you have to work in one of them.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook