Subject: [Leica] Carmen
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 10:03:00 -0700

Marc,
Please accept my most heartfelt condolences as life will never be the same
after 40 years. I lost my dearest Irene after 64 years by my side, 3 years
ago this past week. A few extremely tough tear days filled of memories. :-(

May I offer a moment to possibly help you get along? Trust me this is right
from my heart and the experience of the past three years of being alone. :-(

When you unfortunately have "down days," you will. :-( Sometimes just sit
quiet and re-call a fun time or times of special moments when you both were
ecstatic, funny, loving. The downer effect will ease-up and gradually pass.
You may even believe you feel her hand on your shoulder some days helping it
become a better day.

Trust me once again? The hurting will not likely ever go away completely,
however I've begun to cope with this whole new life as I learn becoming a
"lone ranger" once again. My children have been and are the stalwarts
helping me the most! "MAY THE GREAT SPIRIT BLESS THEM ALL!"

"The LUG FAMILY?" Those on screen and the face to face "Big Hug" greeting
ones? :-) They and you are my life & company family everyday of the week!
Yes I unfortunately some days "WORD BITE" un-necessarily so.

But there are some mornings I click the computer open and the family is
still there. My day begins and I breath more comfortably and my coffee
tastes better. WHY? Because all you ladies and gentlemen are there!
THANKYOU ALL!

My best wishes to you Marc, as tough as it is at the moment.....

I believe the saying is... "TIME HEALS ALL?" It may in some cases?
Unfortunately "not all cases!" But it will help in easing the pain in time.

God Bless.
Ted