Subject: [Leica] RIP, my newspaper
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 16:12:05 -0400

To me it seems pretty obvious but lets just say its my opinion that the
internet is a boom for culture. And I find it absurd the statement that
because of the internet  " it impossible to do most creative things except
for free,"  I wonder who you could substantiate claim like that when the
evidence to the contrary is overwhelming.  I would call the internet a boom
for culture. A boom for getting smart; Being tasteful, informed. Access even
the most obscure information in seconds. My what a nightmare!
I pity the poor people who have to come up with an excuse for being stupid
and tasteless in today's world.
I'd keep typing but instead I'm going to Google/Wiki nineteenth century
cameras I'd heard the centers for making these camera were in Paris and
London but I wanted to find out when it hit the US and NY as in up state NY.
I'm glad I don't have to be spending the day in the library not finding much
of anything on it. The Dewy decimal system was never for me.

I think in today's world its hard to come up with an excuse to be stupid. I
think it takes a rare talent to be out of the loop.