Subject: [Leica] Nikkor P 105mm / focus peaking
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 11:20:57 -0700

Sonny.. I tried focus peaking, and found it to be too inaccurate or at least
not selective enough.... Have you tried the ground glass approach with the
magnified view?  It is my preferred mode.  (FWIW)  But at pretty open
apertures.

OTOH, at closed down apertures, the GG approach is pretty "variable".....
ie, too much DOF.....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net