Subject: [Leica] MyPublisher results
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 05:16:28 +0100

Yes, I got my mini book a week ago or so. The print quality us good, not
better than Blurb but not worse either. The little book is cute and has its
applications as a party favour or other special occasion.

I think I will try one of their larger sizes and make a proper book with
captions to have a fair comparison to Blurb.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain