Subject: [Leica] FUND RAISER
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 12:28:14 -0700

Steve Barbour OFFERED:

Subject: Re: [Leica] FUND RAISER

Thank you, Steve, for your kind words and thoughts about Irene. A very sad
day for me as she went 3 years ago today! :-(

My understanding is while research goes on for Fanconi Anaemia the
researchers are discovering things that are helping with breast cancer and
this helps those of the general public.

Again, Sandy's fundraiser is a solid donation and also someone will end up
with one of her great images on canvas!

Thanks again Steve

Dr. ted