Subject: [Leica] Note from an old fart
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 08:29:08 +0100

Thank you for those kind words, Mark. It is a very nice way to come back to
the LUG.

I too like the collection. My original plan, and I'll probably go through
with it, is to present each of the children with a book, three different
books, but some images in common. By withholding a few here and there, it
will give them reason to share with each other, further down the road.

My mother gave me a book like that a couple of decades ago.

Been cycling and travelling a lot. The IIIf or IIIc and Elmar have settled
in as good company.

Don't make any money out of this, of course, and am resigned to what I
have. That includes digital too but I like my III's.

Daniel