Subject: [Leica] fires
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 11:22:03 -0700

I see an interesting pattern on the list. In most other lists/web forums
etc., the rule is always "debate the content, not the person." Well, we
have transgression is this area too, of course.

But most of what I see when chaos ensue is, people are veilingly attacking
another person, even though it's under the guise of "debating the idea."

Clear case in point is: there is absolutely no one advocating "spray
gunning" except for Howard who said he does something like that when
photographing flying birds - which is about as legit as it can to use that
technique - I would do the same if I photograph flying birds. Bu if you
just read the debates, it reads like someone is arguing for it, when in
fact, there isn't.

It is obvious that some people don't like some other people and so on and
so forth. I'd recommend either just block that person. Email filter is easy
to do.