Subject: [Leica] Tina's softness/sharpness/focus issue - might be solved, in part
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 15:34:52 -0400 (EDT)

This is all nice to talk about. But this is about as useless as talking
about the technical trivia we get all wrapped up about. A BIG WASTE OF TIME.

Tina's photography is as good as it gets, and we should not be worrying
about how well/ or how many frames she shoots.  this all started when
someone said it looked a bit unsharp.  I took a second look, and it
certainly looked sharp to me. In reality with was the way it was posted by
her service, and not the actual photo.  Why we are still whineing about this
is a mystery to me, when we should enjoying her work and going out and
shooting making images.

GET A GRIP PEOPLE!

Gene

Dam, now I'm starting to sound like Ted!!  Better get some Meds...