Subject: [Leica] The Rules of Photojournalism Are Keeping Us From the Truth by Donald Weber
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 15:24:36 -0400

We he talks about how well crafted and or more heavily stylized pix get
confused for good story tellers then he proceeds to show just those kind of
shots as the good ones. Magnum does the same thing though.
It seemed to me the words were just flying off his keyboard and he was in
love with his own glibness.
I think words and pictures both on the same page goes to peoples heads.
Otherwise known as "blogging".