Subject: [Leica] PESO: Lluis on Tri-X
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 03:19:51 +0100

Nathan and all other friends

Thank you very much for the picture, I like it very much! usually we don?t
have good pics from us except when good friends and photographers visit us,
I?m happy you have shared this picture, particularly for those people who
has not YET meet me?

I have many messages to comment and pictures but I?m still very busy with
some projects, I hope be I will be back soon. Thank you!

Un abrazo / Cheers
Lluis

El 21/03/2015, a les 10.26, Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu> va
escriure: