Subject: [Leica] ***SPAM*** Re: Tina's softness/sharpness/focus issue - might be solved, in part
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 22:15:14 -0400

You are right, Mark.  I need to tweak all of them before I judge them.  I
am 69 years old.  I won't have time.  I'm still scanning, all day every
day, the film from over 40 years of photography.  I just finished scanning
11,274 slides of Portugal  I'm starting on Spain now, while I continue to
edit the photos from Cuba and Vietnam.

Life is entirely too short.

Thanks,

Tina