Subject: [Leica] Tina's softness/sharpness/focus issue - might be solved, in part
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 10:32:21 -0400

Thank you, Frank.  The fault is not with you, it is with me!  I need to
stop taking every comment so seriously and only take what I need from the
well-intended advice I get here.  I literally spend a good part of the day
crying in despair in front of my computer screen.  I can't continue to do
that without going nuts.  Maybe getting away from the screen and spending
this beautiful Spring day working in the garden will help.

Tina