Subject: [Leica] ***SPAM*** Re: IMG: Dawn Memories
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 18:57:20 +0100
References: <CA+yJO1BB2a6RbP821eCeFVyBL4xTho022EqAKh=K-BqgXKvi_A@mail.gmail.com> <4B1815D1-33A1-4168-B894-9B2660630659@sfr.fr> <CA+yJO1DcDOT4JutQCkHQaL+5quRvTRaK-hd1o8z5QwVx9gikaA@mail.gmail.com> <000c01d061d7$30117de0$903479a0$@ca> <CA+yJO1DYPWvyCFN705KCKt7BVfHGDWnuybuKdh-iCEsZ181gHA@mail.gmail.com> <01671BD6-1264-45C8-B91E-A552AAB980A6@mac.com> <CA+yJO1ABUptPpL9mcE1gx-Lc-Wtx3bUEyQp=HjBMR-ZgwnFU4g@mail.gmail.com>

the eyes are drawn toward the brighter patch of water on the right
which is out of focus.
Now your choice boils down to crossing your fingers that the viewer
will get back some time or other towards the character, or,
crop ...

Amities
Philippe

Le 19 mars 15 ? 15:52, Tina Manley a ?crit :