Subject: [Leica] Some say Hasselblad must only be used on tripod...
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 09:45:21 -0400

Lots of people who did everything with a Hasselblad and no tripod also did
most of that with a flash. You could do that at 1/500th of a second and be
there.
Hasselblad use has an unusual effect in which people swear you have to use a
tripod or that its made for hand held use.. And never the twain show meet.
Me I did a whole lot of all combinations including flash with tripod both.
The tripod was more about continuity and convenience that solidity when used
with a flash. When you shoot a Polaroid and use a tripod obviously you get
the same shot when you switch to a roll film back.