Subject: [Leica] More Sky Diver Images
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 18:33:16 -0500

After trying to capture jumpers with the Telyt-R 250/4, I realized it
was just too much lens for the job.  I searched for my 135mm, but
couldn't locate it.  So, I mounted my Pentax Takumar 200/4 on the Oly
E-510 and went back out.  Since the sun was now in the west, I had to
hike out in the grassy infield to get a better shot.

Here are five images that I felt were worth posting.  All were hand-held.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/704+small.jpg.html

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/708+smal.jpg.html

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/712+small.jpg.html

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/715+small.jpg.html