Subject: [Leica] Taken Private.....RE: Wall Street Journal says Leica up 35%,
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 16:18:39 -0700

What's not to like?
The fact that she has no background whatsoever in Business.  She is
reporting on a business issue.
Her background is on (spinning) marketing ideas.

The fact that all financial ( profit) info on Leica is not published means
that her data came from Leica management which in itself is a lousy way to
gather facts.  They could be spinning her......  Who can double check what
they told her?
Sales means nothing without the profit picture, which Leica does not
disclose.....

And she does or should know better......!

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net