Subject: [Leica] IMG: Si, se puede!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 08:46:36 -0700

TINA 0FFERED:

" No color problems with this one!"

And that my dear lady is what makes this photo work perfectly!

It's their "communication in the use of the hand making this a story telling
photo!"

Colour be damned!!! It isn't relevant unless they were dressed in "ROYAL
PURPULE RED" clothing!!!!

It's a fine simple B&W example of what photojournalism is all about! "TAKING
STORY TELLING PHOTOGRAPHS!"
Good on you Tina!

Dr. ted