Subject: [Leica] M8 RAW--high ISO improvement!
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 21:31:23 +0100

When the light is good (i.e. ISO less than or equal to 640) then my M8 is
the best camera I have ever owned. And so that is the camera I use much of
the time around Alicance, a rather sunny place. But when the light is not so
good, then my Fuji X-T1 is far superior, and so this is the camera I am
taking to Brussels next week, to Geneva the week after that and to Paris
that week after that?because those are business trips and so most of my
photography will be after sunset.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman