Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunday Shot
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 20:21:40 -0700

Nice, clean composition. Up to your usual standard.

Thank the snow :-).

The cherry trees have been blooming here since early February, and the
people who do the cherry blossom count are worried that a lot of the trees
will have shed their blossoms by the time the Vancouver Cherry Blossom
Festival takes place starting April 2. It's been 10?C (50?F) almost every
day since New Year, and that signals the trees that it's OK to come out.
It's definitely 3 weeks or so early. We had a day with a little bit of snow
on the ground in the morning early December, but not since then.

We try to cheer up people in Central and Eastern Canada by regularly sending
them pictures of people in shorts and t-shirts working in their garden,
sitting outside having a drink or cherries or magnolias or whatever that's
blooming at the moment :-). I can hear teeth grinding across 3000km.

Henning