Subject: [Leica] Cuba pictures
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2015 11:28:38 -0700

Thank you, Phil!

Glad you're enjoying them. I'm certainly enjoying Tina's, and being there
was fantastic. I'd gladly go again right now.

Yes, it's a place for colour, from the very subtle to almost an overload. I
took only a couple of Olympus m43 cameras, no Leicas (not going to take 2
systems on a holiday) and used the 12-40/2.8 and 75/1.8 for 98% of the
shots. It worked out well.

Henning