Subject: [Leica] Feature 131: Had Rankin Shot the Party -DAS
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 01:00:13 -0500

I think the guy himself with the two glasses is a very powerful image when
standing on his own. I'd crop her out. She's looking ok but just dilutes the
image.  Dilutes it by half. Have it all him. The whole "never crop" thing
went out with digital.

A shot of just him and your going to win the Pulitzer and the Nobel  and a
free latt? at Starbucks and they'll send it to you in the same package to
save postage costs

It would be the Nobel prize in Literature and the Pulitzer in Commentary.

http://www.dantestella.com/past/past131.html
> <http://www.dantestella.com/past/past131.html>

This is the first (and maybe
> the only) time I unconsciously shot something that reminded me of the
> cover of
> Cassius? album 1999. The more powerful xenon lighting (maybe at a longer
> wavelength) tends to see through skin, which is a little eerie.

How?d it come
> out?

Best,
Dante