Subject: [Leica] Puts on Leica's Troubles
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 16:20:10 -0600

I don't see this piece on his website, just on Facebook and copied and
pasted by someone on Rangefinder Forum.

I would always defer to Nathan on Intellectual Property Law issues, but I
also wonder about the ethics of re-posting something someone has publicly
(sort of) posted on Facebook but (sort of) limited access to, to his
'confirmed friends'.

Since I can comfortably argue both sides of the ethics question I'll just
post the RFF link and see if that works for you all:

http://www.rangefinderforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147752

And if you have to register or log in to RFF to see it, whether you do so
is up to you.