Subject: [Leica] IMG: Brothers
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 11:03:51 -0800

>>> My grandsons last week.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rgacpa_HI/Classic+I.jpg.html
Thanks for looking!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Bob,
All the beautiful scenic's can and are wonderful!

However? Me just becoming a Great Grand Father, twice during the past few
months! A girl and a boy different "GRANDSON'S and wives" Our grandsons
YOURS & MINE, "brothers" as you have shown here?

ABSOLUTELY PRICELESS FAMILY MOMENTS!  All the flowers and other images we
see here weekly rarely clutch at our hearts and souls as much as this one a
million dollar photo of the two young lads! A keeper for life!

cheers,
ted