Subject: [Leica] Last post sent in error
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 19:33:53 +0100

I can only add my deep gratitude for Jim and John for hosting my son earlier
this week. Moses is now 25, so he is perfectly able to take care of himself,
but he is still my boy, and it is so comforting to know that there are
friends on both coasts who have been kind to him during the 1.5 years since
he moved to the US in September 2013.

Thanks!

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman