Subject: [Leica] Images from Havana - work in the streets
From: hjwulff at gmail.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 19:13:27 -0800

Thanks, Lluis.

We walked up and down the streets in touristy and non-touristy areas for a
number of days, and I could do it for weeks. Their homes are often small and
not very interesting and they have no yards, so the people live on the
streets. They know all their neighbours and anyone else who comes by
regularly. Always a lot going on. A lot of work gets done in the streets as
well.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hwulff/trips/Cuba+2015/P2101548.jpg.html

Henning

On 2015-02-27, at 4:32 PM, Lluis Ripoll <lluisripollphotography at