Subject: [Leica] Leica is now selling pre-brassed cameras so every couch potato can look like a badass journalist
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 17:57:53 -0500

I have two super slide backs for my hassys one a non automatic so I'm used
to shooting through the centers of my Zeiss Hassy glass. I got 16 on a roll
of 120 and there were frame lines I could see around in my viewfinder which
made them remind me of my Leica's. . And A16s and 16s I got in the years
2000 and 2004.  They were giving them away in the early millennium when all
the wedding photogs liquidated their entire Hassy systems for a Nikon D1.
My compact 100 3.5 lens became a nice portrait fashion lens.... Maybe 130mm.
I made a 16x20 with one of an ex model friend at Savvies Island. One of the
last times I ever used my darkroom.
Tmax tab grain film and Xtol 1:3 medium format for the most part is
overkill.

Yes I head you on the used digital backs and that will be my answer and love
the shots you've been getting with yours thanks!