Subject: [Leica] Film Developing
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 00:29:17 +0000

I had been told that BW400CN was unavailable too. In fact I bought a few
rolls
for old time's sake.

But you are right there are some on Amazon. Be careful though. I saw one at
roughly the standard price, but the shipping (from Germany) doubled the
price -
and they only have one left.

Ilford XP2 is certainly a very plausible alternative. For a high contract
comparison see:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/album230/album284/Camelot_120051010.jpg.html>

and

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/album230/album284/Camelot_2XP220051010.jpg.html>