Subject: [Leica] Film Developing
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 22:27:50 -0500

c41 processing tends not to mess up. They'll usually get it right. As in
perfect. And you can often come back and get an uncut developed strip 20
minutes later. That you can go home and make a contact sheet of yourself.

Normal black and white processing though will often be done in an
unfortunate manner. Even by custom labs. But a place like Walgreens will
over develop by 300%. They will be what we call "bulletproof"