Subject: [Leica] IMG: Linear Accelerator
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 21:19:04 -0500

I've had both my shutter speeds and f stops set to A for most of a decade if
not two though I certainly use the overrides. My ISO is also set in effect
to A. though if my shots were not going to come out I'd know it ahead of
time as I look at the screen at the back of the camera and if I'd all funny
like dark or light or out of focas I fix it. Then I get it right.

On 2/25/15 9:11 PM, "Ric Carter" <ric at cartersxrd.net> wrote:

> way to point and push!!

atta boy!

ric